Applications closed for Nursery for the academic session 2021-22
SCHOOL ADMISSION PROCESS FOR NURSERY 2021- 2022
- The age eligibility cut-off for Nursery is 3 ½ years as on 31st July 2021 (children born between 1st February 2017 and 31st January 2018 are age-eligible for application to Nursery).
- All valid applications (meeting age criteria & complete in all respects) will be considered for admission.
- The School gives priority for admission on criterion like distance, sibling, alumni and alignment to the School’s experiential philosophy. For parents tied with similar points there is a lottery to assign seats.
- A waiting list will also be maintained in case of future vacancies.
- Intimation to all parents who are selected in the draw of lots will be sent via Email/SMS.
- For selected applicants, the documents must be self-attested and uploaded online, as notified by School.
- Admission is granted post verification of documents and payment of fee.
- The school will hold an Information Session on 16th August to provide interested parents information on the school’s philosophy, pedagogy and curricula. Register through https://bit.ly/2F0L3Mq
The timeline for the admission process for Nursery applications is as follows:
|14th– 21st August
|Online application process opens for admission in Nursery
|Applications will be open for all categories including General, Transfer, Sibling, Staff and Special Education
|Last date for Nursery applications is 21st August, 2020
||Lottery for Nursery Applicants
|31st August to 2nd September
|3rd September Onwards
||Admission Formalities (Fee payment)
SCHOOL ADMISSION PROCESS FOR KG TO GRADE XI (2021-2022)
- Application for admission from KG to Grade IX will be open basis seat availability from 14th August onwards.
- Seats are subject to vacancy and due process
- In case there is no vacancy, the application may not be processed
- The application fee amount is non-refundable
Documents Required To Be Submitted:
Self-attested copies of the documents to be submitted are mentioned below.
Please remember to carry the required documents in original along with self-attested copies of each document on the day of admission for verification.
- Birth certificate with Date of Birth, Child and Parent’s Name. (Please ensure that the child’s name and DOB and parent’s names are the same as provided in the Registration Form).
- Child's Aadhaar card / Child's active Passport (Optional)
- Residence proof of either parent. (Any 2 documents from the list given below)
- Utility bill (Water/ Electricity/ Phone)
- Lease deed / Rent agreement
- Bank statement or Passbook
- Passport / Aadhaar card / Driving License
- Proof of Alumnus of The Heritage School (Any Branch). Any one document from the list given below -
- Migration Certificate of class 10th /12th
- Transfer certificate
- Marksheet of class 10th /12th
- Legal Documents in case of separation / divorce / adoption / single parent
- Transfer Certificate (for all grades except Nursery) can be submitted before joining School
- Bona Fide Certificate from current school confirming child’s name and DOB required for non-nursery grades.
- Report card for previous grade (showing promotion to the class for which admission is sought) can be submitted before joining the school.
While the school will eventually need the hard copies of the above documents, to continue
with the process (in the light of COVID-19 related restrictions), we would request you to upload fully filled, signed and scanned copies of the above documents.
Heritage International Xperiential School
DLF, Phase - V, Gurugram
Fee structure for students admitted in Academic Session 2021-22
||Nursery & KG
||1 to VII
||VIII to X
||XI & XII
||Payment Due Dates
|One Time - Joining Fees (Non Refundable)
|Token Registration Fee
||On admission day
||Post Dated Cheque (PDC) dated 1st May, 2021 to be couriered within 2 days of confirmation of admission
|Security Deposits (Refundable on Withdrawal)
||PDC dated 1st May, 2021 to be couriered within 2 days of confirmation of admission
|Composite Fees (Four Instalments)
||Payable by 15th July 2021, 15th Oct 2021, 15th Jan 2022 and 15th Apr 2022
- Meals, transport, books and stationery are not included in the Composite Fees
- English as an additional language will be charged separately. Therapies and additional learning support will be charged separately.
- After/before school activity, weekend clubs, specialized coaching programs, tours/trips/learning expeditions/annual camps, off-campus sporting/culture events, external examination charges, specialised student projects, college advisory support and examination fees are not included in the Composite Fees
- Students opting to join the bridge program/Pre Term session in April/May will pay a pre-term fee in addition to the composite fee.
- Fee structure is governed by terms and conditions detailed in the school fee policy. A copy of this policy would be available at the time of admissions.